Sell on artsofnigeria.com
Arts of Nigeria is one of Nigeria’s leading website gallery and offers you, the talented artist, a platform from which to sell your art online to the Nigerian and the Global public, without any of the hassles of having your own web site. If you can answer “yes” to these questions, then we want you to join us and start selling art online.
Are you a talented artist living in the Nigeria?
- Do you have three or more original paintings, sculptures, or other artworks to sell?
- Are you prepared to take great quality photographs of your art?
- Will you be responsible, keep your gallery up to date and take your artworks offline when you are away and cannot fulfill orders?
If you answered all questions “yes”, please read on, then apply to join us.
Benefits of selling on artsofnigeria.com:
- Easy to join and start to sell art No risk to you.
- Free anti-fraud screening – Selling on the Internet is a minefield. We take the risk out of selling through our fraud-screening processes. We only alert you of an order when it has passed our anti-fraud screening checks, so you can be 100% confident that you will get paid.
- Total customer management – We take care of all customer-facing questions and issues, including invoicing, VAT, payment processing and accounting.
- Fast payment turnaround – We pay artists by bank transfer directly to their Bank Account in Nigeria. When you make your first sale we will ask you to provide your bank details. This is the most efficient payment method.
- Free search engine promotion – We spend thousands of Naira each month on you, promoting your artwork in search engines such as Google, MSN and Yahoo, and on social networking sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Free national press promotion We take out ads in various national and local press on your behalf.
HOW IT WORKS
We market and sell your art via this site, artsofnigeria.com, one of Nigeria’s leading destination for customers wishing to buy art online. We will display, advertise and market your art online and offline, provide payment processing and credit card facilities, and work hard to bring customers to you.
We focus on bringing customers to the website gallery. We charge a commission from the selling price you set for each artwork. This is much lower than high street gallery rates.
Your key responsibilities
We ask that you operate your gallery professionaly as follows:
you will package your artwork carefully and despatch it promptly when you receive an order
For the full artist terms and conditions of service, please read the artist terms.
You set the price
You know how much your art sells for, so you decide the selling price of your art. We take a commission from your price. This commission covers our costs of advertising, marketing, customer services, credit card processing fees, invoicing, admin and VAT.
You must include packaging and delivery costs
You are responsible for the costs of materials, packaging, and delivery to anywhere in Nigeria and Worldwide. Therefore you must set your price to include this cost. As an established artist, you probably already know how much it costs to package and deliver your style of artworks. If in doubt, contact us or your your preferred courier to establish the cost. Check delivery prices carefully as you are wholly responsible for the cost of delivery.
We are attracting a growing number of customers from overseas so please select the option to deliver abroad and include overseas delivery charges for each of your artworks.
HOW TO GET STARTED
To get started, please contact to create a new artist account. Creating an account allows you to login and provide us with the information we need to get your art onto the artsofnigeria.com and also access our forum. During this process you’ll be asked to provide contact details and other information we need to assess whether your art will sell.
ONCE YOU’VE CREATED YOUR ACCOUNT
Once you’ve created an account you can send in pictures of your artworks – for our review. We have made it really easy and simple to get your pictures online. We’ll contact you to let you know if you have been accepted. Please don’t be offended if we think your art will not sell online..
HOW YOU GET PAID
Customers pay online through our Debit/Credit processing facilities, Bank Transfer or by cheque. When payment is received, we will notify you of the details of the purchase by email, text message and if necessary by phone. You must then package and despatch the artwork to arrive with the customer within 5 working days. Once we have confirmed that the artwork arrived safely, you will be paid approximately 28 days after that date (this is comprised of 7 days for delivery, 14 day money back guarantee, 7 days for return). You will be paid by bank transfer.
14 day money back guarantee
To stimulate sales and foster trust with potential customers, we offer all customers a 14 day money back guarantee, which you must adhere to. The guarantee allows customers to return artworks within 14 days if they are not fully satisfied. They can return the artwork for any reason within this period. They will have to pay the postage and packaging costs if they return an artwork. You are not eligible to recoup the cost of delivering the artwork to the customer.
You are bound by those terms and conditions – to be able to sell on www.artsofnigeria.com.